2023 Chevrolet Blazer Near Savannah, MO
2023 Chevrolet Blazer at Victory Chevrolet of Savannah
When there are so many different cars to choose from on the market, it’s hard to find the few diamonds in the rough that really set themselves apart. When you’re after a mix of adaptability and performance, there’s nothing better than the 2023 Chevy Blazer, which takes on the market with its unique mix of style and capability. When you’re making your way through Savannah, Kansas City, or St. Joseph, you can schedule a thrilling test drive today with Victory Chevrolet of Savannah to find out how it feels to be behind the wheel.
Top Features of The 2023 Chevrolet Blazer
With an available 3.6L V6 engine, it’s impossible to ignore the roar of the Blazer. Since you can equip this model with available features like an Advanced Twin-Clutch All-Wheel Drive, you can expect to take on rough terrain with ease as you’ll have a boost in traction.
An Exciting List of Tech Features
With the myChevrolet Mobile App, you’ll be more connected to your vehicle than ever before. You can effortlessly view statistics like your mileage from a distance, and you can even take advantage of remote functions.
An Eye-Catching Build
The Blazer offers a dominant look on the outside and a spacious, comfortable interior on the inside. You’ll have a standard 64.2 cubic feet of max cargo volume to work with, so you’ll always have room in the back for your belongings.
What Makes The 2023 Chevy Blazer Different From Other SUVs?
This new model operates a little bit differently from your standard car, as it packs everything from a remote start to a 10.2-inch HD color touchscreen. If that wasn’t enough, you can program your built-in tablet to house your favorite applications on demand, so whether you find yourself using the built-in GPS the most or the phone for those business calls, you can plan accordingly. When paired with its wireless charging, you’ll be ready to tackle the day fully prepared with a charged smartphone and a stunning vehicle. For those days when you’re on the road tired and dreary, it can lift your spirits with its adaptive cruise control, designed to get you to your destination as safely as possible with its built-in enhanced automatic emergency braking.
What’s Under the Hood of The New Blazer?
This car offers you a difficult choice upon ordering, as you can choose between either a 2.0L Turbo engine that boasts 228 horsepower or the 3.6L V6 that offers 308 horsepower instead. If that wasn’t enough, you might be wondering what it is that makes this car so adaptable. It can freely choose between multiple driver modes, including tour, sport, tow, all-wheel-drive, off-roading, and even ice. You won’t have to worry about losing traction on those snowy roads anymore, as this car was designed to handle anything you can think of throwing at it. With a twist of a dial, you can adjust your mode on the spot for what you need right then and there. Coupled with a 9-speed automatic transmission, there isn’t much not to love with the highly capable 2023 Chevrolet Blazer.
The 2023 Blazer is Where Comfort Meets Capability
The 2023 Chevy Blazer has already shown what it’s capable of doing, but you might be wondering how the inside fares in comparison. With its climate control system, those summer days will never faze you, and the cold winter never had a chance. There’s also plenty of space available to house all your luggage for those long trips or the family for a quick dinner. Regardless of what you need, this SUV has an answer for it. You’ll also be pleasantly surprised at just how useful the infotainment system is when it comes to getting around and playing your favorite songs. When you’re looking for a comfortable ride that the whole family will love, the 2023 Chevy Blazer is the premier option.
Standard Safety Features on The Chevy Blazer
When you’re looking at buying an SUV for your family, you’re going to need something that’s safe. That’s why the 2023 Chevrolet Blazer comes with six standard safety features that you’ll be able to rely on. This Includes:
- Forward Collision Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Following Distance Indicator
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- IntelliBeam High Beam Assist
Choose Your Favorite Trim of The 2023 Chevrolet Blazer
The 2023 Chevrolet Blazer comes with quite a few trims to choose from. When you’re looking at financing your own, you’re going to need to decide which one is right for you. Each trim is rather unique, so you can decide based on looks, features, and the engine underneath the hood.
- 2LT: While this might be the base trim of the Chevrolet Blazer, it’s certainly not lacking when it comes to features. You can expect to have the 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder Engine underneath the hood with All-Wheel Drive as an available option. You’ll also have an available Power Programmable Liftgate and even available Adaptive Cruise Control so that you can customize your model as you see fit.
- 3LT: The 3LT is a direct upgrade to the 2LT, as it features Standard Advanced Safety Content like Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert. On top of this, it comes with the Power Programmable Liftgate, and you get to choose between either the 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder engine or the 3.6L V6 engine.
- RS: The RS offers a unique look, as it features Jet Black Perforated Leather-Appointed Seating with red accents coursing throughout. It also has black exterior accents, which are sure to pop against your respective body color. This includes black Chevy Bowties and a black grille as well. You can also expect to be equipped with the 3.6L V6 engine, and you can choose to opt for the available Advanced Twin-Clutch All-Wheel Drive.
- Premier: The Premier trim offers a slew of features that you’re bound to love. Since this is easily the most luxurious choice, you can expect unique 20-inch wheels, Perforated Leather-Appointed Seating with Sueded Microfiber Accents, and even a Chrome-trimmed Horizontal Grille. You’ll also be given Silver Roof Rails for some added versatility, alongside the available 3.6L V6 engine which boasts up to 4,500 pounds of trailering capability when you’re properly equipped.