Victory Chevrolet of Savannah Serving Kansas City
Discover all the great deals waiting for you at your local Kansas City Chevy dealer, Victory Chevrolet of Savannah. We offer a large selection of brand-new models at reasonable prices. We also have a nice inventory of used cars, trucks, and SUVs to fit almost any budget. You’ll find many reasons to shop for your next vehicle right here.
- Conveniently located near where you work and play
- Affordable monthly payments with competitive rates from our in-house finance team
- Knowledgeable service from our experienced technicians
Call for an appointment or stop by to see what we have available for you.
Schedule a Test Drive at Victory Chevrolet of Savannah
Feel the power beneath you in a heavy-duty Chevrolet Silverado 2500 or experience the efficient performance of a Chevy Bolt. A test drive will help you decide what model is the right fit for the way you live and drive.
Financing a Victory Chevrolet of Savannah Model
While Chevrolet vehicles are affordable for the average buyer, we make it even easier to afford one of these models with our in-house finance department. Our team will help customize a loan for your budget and needs. You can get started even quicker with our online application.
Visiting from Kansas City
Start your trip on I-70 W/US-71 N from E 10th St. Follow I-29 N to US-59 N/US-71 Bus N in Jefferson Township. Travel for about 59 miles and take exit 53. Turn right onto US-59 N/US-71 Bus N.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Chevy Corvette purring with regular maintenance from our service department. Our technicians are trained in Chevy technology and provide a full range of preventative services.
- Oil and filter change
- Wheel alignment
- Tire tread check and air pressure test
- Battery testing
When a part wears out and needs to be replaced, you can count on our service team to get the job done quickly and accurately. We have the latest in equipment to diagnose the issue and fix it. From minor repairs to major engine and transmission issues, we’ve got you covered.
Sights in Kansas City
The area that would be known as Kansas City was first settled in the early 1800s but vacated. Trappers and traders would also settle here, but it wasn’t until 1850 that the area was recognized as a settlement. Since those days, the city has become the largest in area and population in the state. You’ll find many things to occupy your time here.
- Legoland – Bring the kids for a fun afternoon where they can be amazed at all the things to be made from Legos.
- Crown Center – This major shopping complex has something for everyone and is connected to Union Station for even more adventures.
- World of Fun and Oceans of Fun – This two-park attraction offers water rides as well as roller coasters and other fun events.
- Kansas City Zoo – Situated on more than 200 acres, this zoo is home to over 1000 animals and is ranked among the top 60 zoos in the entire country.