Victory Chevrolet of Savannah Serving St. Joseph
Find your next Chevy truck, car, or SUV at your local St. Joseph Chevrolet dealership. Come in to see the latest models at Victory Chevrolet of Savannah. We offer a vast selection of new models as well as a nice inventory of used vehicles.
- Located near where you live and work
- Flexible terms with affordable monthly payments for almost all budgets
- Experience service team to repair your vehicle or maintain it
Give us a call for an appointment or just stop by to see what we have available for you.
Schedule a Test Drive at Victory Chevrolet of Savannah
Financing a Victory Chevrolet of Savannah Model
We make it easy to buy one of these fabulous models with our in-house finance department. Regardless of your credit rating or history, we can help you get behind the wheel of a reliable Chevy vehicle. You can get the process started from home with our online application. Once you know how much you’ve been approved for, the fun of shopping begins.
Visiting from St. Joseph
Start your journey on N 10th Street going toward St. Joseph Avenue. Drive for about 12 miles to US-59 N in Savannah.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Chevy Colorado running reliably to work or the Chevrolet Tahoe providing dependable transportation for the kids. Our service team at Victory Chevrolet of Savannah is dedicated to keeping your vehicle in prime running condition with a wide range of services.
- Oil and filter change
- Battery testing
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
When a part wears out and needs to be repaired, you can count on us to take care of the job. Our technicians use the latest equipment to diagnose and repair all makes and models.
Sights in St. Joseph
Founded by a fur trader, St. Joseph has a long and rich history with great significance to the rest of the country. In the early days, it was a typical frontier town as the beginning of the Wild West. Today, St. Joseph is a city of industry with food processing plants, packaging suppliers, and grain processing. There are many things to see and do in this area.
- Pony Express Museum – Learn about the pony express, which began in St. Joseph, and how mail was delivered to the west before railroads were common.
- Jesse James Museum – Discover more details about one of the most famous outlaws who ever lived and who died in this city.
- The Patee House Museum – This old home played a role in much of the city’s early history, including being the site where Jesse James died.
- Fort Smith Park – Located on an area where battles were fought in the Civil War, this fort includes cannons, a lookout point and flags of the period with areas for walking or a picnic.