Victory Chevrolet of Savannah Serving Savannah
Find a great deal on a Chevrolet car, truck, or SUV at your local Savannah Chevy dealer, Victory Chevrolet of Savannah. Stop by to see a wide selection of models to find the one that best suits your needs. There are many reasons to shop locally.
- Convenient location close to home
- Flexible finance terms with affordable monthly payments
- Experienced service technicians for repairs and maintenance
Give us a call or stop by to see our current inventory of brand-new and used models.
Schedule a Test Drive at Victory Chevrolet of Savannah
See just how it feels to get behind the wheel of a Chevy Corvette or to experience the power of a Chevrolet Silverado firsthand. A test drive is the best way to know which model is the right fit for the way you drive and live life.
Financing a Victory Chevrolet of Savannah Model
Make one of our fabulous Chevy models your own with in-house financing. Our finance department will help you get a loan that is customized for your needs. We offer competitive rates and flexible terms to fit your budget. Get started by filling out our online application.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Chevrolet model running like new with regular maintenance. Our service technicians are here to serve with all the basic maintenance tasks necessary. We provide a full range of services to keep your vehicle in prime operating condition.
- Oil and filter change
- Battery testing
- Brake inspection
- Fluid check and refill
We also take care of all kinds of repairs. We use the latest diagnostics equipment to find the problem. Then our technicians work to make the repair as quickly as possible. From minor belt replacements to major engine repairs, we’ll get your vehicle back in prime condition. With regular service from the team at Victory Chevrolet of Savannah, we’ll work to ensure your vehicle is dependable for as long as you own it.
Sights in Savannah
Savannah was founded in 1841 with the first post office opening the same year. The town was named after the child of one of the first settlers. Today, the community is made up of just over 5000, but it is rich in history.
- Andrew County Museum – Learn about the history of the area at the local museum, which highlights the rural life of the region.
- Bob’s Fishing Lake & Camp Grounds – Spend the afternoon fishing or plan an overnight stay at the campgrounds with beautiful views and a peaceful location where you can also go for a walk or bike ride during your outing.
- Duncan Hills Golf Course – Get out on the green for a few hours and practice your swing at this local golf course with lovely grounds. Flowers and trees dot the landscape, making for a relaxing afternoon regardless of your handicap.
- Savage Lanes – Bring the kids out for a fun evening or afternoon of bowling. Rent shoes or bring your own, and play as many games as you like with family and friends.